It’s a cookie, cake and energy bar all together!
Top Layer Ingredients:
- 120 g chickpeas
- 50 g dates
- few drops vanilla extract
- 60 g crunchy peanut butter
- 15 g chocolate protein powder (I used My Protein)
Bottom Layer Ingredients:
- 80 g oats
- 120 g dates
- 25 g cocoa powder
- 10 g chia seeds
- 15 g chocolate protein powder
- 4 tbsp water (from soaking dates)
- cocoa nibs to top up
Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes. Save the water.
Combine all ingredients of bottom layer in food processor. Press to the pan layer with parchment paper. Put the pan to the fridge.
Combine the top layer ingredients in food processor, press in on top of prepared oat layer. Sprinkle with cocoa nibs.
Put the pan back to the fridge. Cut in few hours.