Plum cake with very coconutty crumble!
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax seeds mixed with 6 tbsp water)
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 tsp baking soda
- 300 g spelt flour
- 125 g cold coconut vegan butter
- 80 g brown sugar
- plums cut in half, seeds removed
Quickly combine crust ingredients together and press to the baking tray covered with butter. Gently press half of plums on top of crust, sprinkle with cardamom and cinnamon.
- 50 g vegan coconut butter
- 50 g coconut flour
- 50 g brown sugar
Mix together and sprinkle on top of plums. Bake in 180 C degrees for 35-40 min .